Not in Whistler? Want to work out at your own convenience? Still want the expert guidance, accountability and motivation that Bulletproof Bodies Coaching offers? No problem!
We offer online services to allow you to access our expertise no matter where you are in the world. Your able to workout on your own schedule and have all the support, guidance and accountability you need at a price point you will love. We require a 3 month minimum commitment towards achieving your goals.
How does it work?
- Get in touch to receive an application form here
- If we feel you may be a good fit for one of our programs, we will have a minute phone consultation to determine which program would be best for you.
- There will be a 100$ one time start up fee which includes a functional movement screen (online or IN GYM @ Altitude Fitness, Whistler BC) and a custom corrective exercise prescription. This is essential for me to ensure your body will move, perform and feel its best. It is also essential to creating a efficient and specific program that will optimize your results in minimal time.
- You receive your first workout in a PDF form via email, a complete welcome package to help you get the best out of your program, access to all online resources and away you go!
I offer three online coaching options
(1) SEA TO SKY SPECIAL: 155$ per month
Includes 1x 1 hour in gym workout at Altitude Fitness in Whistler to learn your custom 1 month strength & conditioning program. You will also receive access to exclusive online resources to ensure your success and weekly tips, recipes and motivational reminders for accountability.
(2) PREMIUM: One on One Custom Coaching 255$ per month
Includes access to online resources and weekly tips, recipes and motivational reminders. You receive a monthly custom strength & conditioning program, custom nutrition & lifestyle program and 2 x 15 minute Skype/Facetime sessions
(3) Bulletproof Athletes Club 55$
Includes access to online resources, monthly mobility program, monthly all around athlete strength & conditioning program, bulletproof nutrition guide and weekly tips, recipes and motivation.
The consultation and screening process will determine which is the most appropriate option for you. If you are less experienced in the gym, have several injuries or need extra motivation and support, one on one will be the best way to start. Once your skilled, balanced and rehabbed, you can graduate into the athletes club. My number one priority is to ensure that your program is optimised for your body, injuries and goals.
“Working with Christina has been a game changer for me. I can now bike and hike without pain and can’t wait for ski season.” Krista O.